This course covers OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures in general industry. Topics include scope and application of the OSHA General Industry Standards, general industry principles and special emphasis on those areas in general industry which are most hazardous. Upon course completion students will have the ability to define general industry terms found in the OSHA General Industry Standards, identify hazards which occur in general industry, locate and determine appropriate OSHA General Industry Standards, policies, and procedures, and describe the use of OSHA General Industry Standards and regulations to supplement an ongoing safety and health program.
Program Impact and its value to the trainees:
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the knowledge and skills needed to do work safely and avoid creating hazards that could place themselves or others at risk.
- Improve the safety skills and understanding of workplace hazards and how to identify, report, and control them.
- Specialized training, when their work involves unique hazards.
- Improve the safety communication skills inside the organization.
- Understand safety responsibilities
- Improve basic safety report writing
Who should attend?
- Supervisors with Safety and Health Responsibilities.
- Employees Safety and Health Awareness.
- Safety officers
- Plant Managers and Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
No Reviews found for this course.