- Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
- Know the legal requirements that relate to supervising staff safely.
- Understand the objectives of management systems to support health and safety in the workplace.
- Examine workplace procedures to minimise the threat of hazards and risks.
- Carry out health and safety monitoring activities in the workplace.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Developing a positive health and safety culture
- The legal position
- Enforcement of health and safety law
- Health and safety management systems
- The health and safety policy
- Risk assessment
- Applying the hierarchy of controls
- Health and safety monitoring
- Accident reporting and investigation
Trainees should have:
- Basic understanding of health and safety principles.
- Good command of the English language.
No Reviews found for this course.